Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
So there`s all these cosmetic brands that always catch my eye, especially when they are having a SALE!! Who doesn`t like a sale? Mac, too faced, Bobbi Brown, Stilla, Forever Young, Laura Gellar, smashbox, E.L.F, etc.
So lately something has been pulling me in, like literally stealing my attention away from everything. This something is called .... ONLINE SHOPPING!! I am obsessed and I believe many others are too. I just recently started to purchase items online. There is something about the thrill and excitement of purchasing something on the web and waiting for it to arrive. As soon as I get the "Come Pick me up from shoppers" paper in my mailbox, I go a little crazy. I start getting this feeling of excitement, like a little kid getting a new toy for Christmas. It is absolutely amazing.
But here`s the thing, SHOPPING can get EXPENSIVE!! phewww. Sometimes it makes me sweat seeing the final price at checkout. So of course, I love saving money, as do many of you!! Here are some tips on saving money while shopping:
1. Look for major website deals. For example: http://Eyeslipface.com (E.L.F) just had an amazing sale 50 % off site wide by entering a coupon code (BDHALF).
2. Go online and look for coupon codes (if not given to you on the site)- some offer free items, percentage off, etc.
3. Look for promotional deals (spend 45 dollars or more and receive a free sample kit with a 75.00 dollar value) *Just make sure that it says no COUPON CODE required.
4. Try and find websites that sell make up brands for cheaper
-ULTA (for the states)
*and lots more* the only problem is here in Canada there is not a lot of online makeup sites like ULTA. And some really good sites in the U.S don`t always ship to Canada..BOOOO!!**
5. Use the referral program . (E.L.F offers a free gift if you enter three emails during your checkout) A FREE product why not!?!
6. If you have a friend that is also obsessed with makeup and sales- why not order together and split shipping (Coastal scents is 9 dollars and change for shipping to Canada- split and pay 4.50) why not?
There are a lot of things to remember when purchasing from the web. Make sure it safe before you enter your personal information, especially with your credit card.
Shopping Online is my personal fav because I know in a week or so you will be getting a present in the mail PLUS you can sit in your pj`s and shop!! It makes shopping so much fun!! Try new things if you can save some money. And make sure you read all the FAQ`s before you buy!!!
I hope this helps! Cheers:)