Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
*Picture is mine.
Oh my gosh, November seriously just flew by. I felt like this year just flew by and it was just yesterday that it was January 1st! December is going to be super exciting for me! I`m finishing cosmetology school and I`m moving in with my boyfriend in our new apartment! Ah! Anyways, November was a month of finding and trying some really good products that I`m going to be sharing with you!
1. Maybelline Clean Express Makeup Remover
-This does a really nice job of getting rid of my eye makeup and cleaning up any excess leftover. It`s gentle and doesn`t burn my eyes.
2. Redken Control 28 Addict Hair spray
-I really love using this to hold my bump when I tease my hair. It does a really good job holding up.
3. Redken Heat Styling 02 Satinwear
-This has done an awesome job giving me that blow dry finish look when I apply this on hair. after I blow dry, my hair is super smooth and soft thanks to this life saver!
4. Sephora Lipstick `Crush`
- I did a review earlier on this lipstick and couldn`t find the name anywhere until I opened the lipstick... I feel like an idiot haha but anyways I have LOVED this lipstick for the fall and winter! it gives me that warm vampy look and goes well with smokey eyes
5. Smashbox Photoready Primer
-I really have enjoyed using this before my foundation. I feel like it gives my face a smooth appearance and helps minimizes my huge pores lol!
6. Wet n Wild Mega Liner
- This has been perfect for making my winged out top liner. I think this has become my new holy grail for liquid liners! I`m deff going to repurchase this once I run out.
7. Benefit Cosmetics `Erase Paste`
- This has been really good for covering my dark circles that are super dark right now because of the lack of sleep I`ve had lol. It also does a nice job of brightening up my eye area and making me look awake.
Those are the products that I have been loving for the month of November! If you want any full depth reviews of the products above, please tell me in the comments below and I will be more then happy to do it!