Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Here`s a little twist to your regular old brownies just in time for Christmas. Take your simple old brownies and throw in a little cool whip and strawberries and you`ve got these adorable little Santa Hat brownies that everyone will love!
1. Bake brownies according to brownie mix box.
2. Cut into circles (sizes can vary depending on how big/small you want them).
3. Cut off bottoms of strawberries so they`re flat.
4. Spread cool whip on top of brownie circles and place strawberries on top.
5. Add cool whip dollop on top of the strawberry tip to complete the hat.