Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Are you planning a visit to San Diego, California in October and have kids? It would be a great choice because kids eat, stay and play for free throughout October with paid adult tickets! There are over 100+ kids free deals visit: http://www.sandiego.org/promotions/kids-free.aspx for more details.
Just to name a couple:
- San Diego Zoo/ or Safari Park, kids aged 3 to 11 are free with paid adult admission plus kids can Dine With Shamu, and Dolphin and Beluga Interaction Programs for free.
- Seaworld, kids 3-9 are free with paid adult admission
- Legoland/Sea Life Aquarium, kids are free with paid adult admission
- Kids Play and Ride Free at Belmont Park
- Tons of Museum choices to visit, kids are free with paid adult admission
- Horn blower Cruises/Hotels, kids are free with paid adult admission
- And much more!
SanDiego OctoberKidsMonth FreeAdmissionforKids California
Source link: http://www.sandiego.org/promotions/kids-free.aspx