Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
So a few weeks ago (Actually, before Halloween!), I went to Sally`s just to buy this starter student kit that they had! I was obsessed with going to Sally`s rather often this past month lol. I`ve been in Cosmetology school for two months now, and my school didn`t require us to buy kits, unlike like most schools. So I wanted a kit kind of like this one. I knew that this kit wouldn`t be amazing quality by any means, but still it would supply me with the things necessary for a starter kit without me buying them individually. The kit for most people is $145. For students, it`s $99. However, I had a 15% off coupon, so I got it for ~$85! Not bad, considering one of things in here alone retails for $75 (the mannequin head). I didn`t take very detailed pictures, just a group shot. My bad! Most of the things in this kit are Marianna brand, also Sally`s brand, and things like that. Anyways, here`s what comes in the kit:
- Long-Haired Mannequin Head (Miss Suzie-Kin)
- Confetti Shampoo Cape in Gray
- Marianna Nail Tool Kit
- Marianna Magnetic Roller Set
- Sally`s Color Applicator Bottle
- Marianna 1600 Watt Turbo Hair Dryer
- Helen of Troy 3/4" Marcel Curling Iron
- Purple Spray Bottle
- Salon Care Metal All Purpose/Roller Clips 80ct.
- Salon Care Metal Single Prong Clips 100 ct.
- Salon Care Duckbill Clips 12ct.
- Salon Care `Manikin` Holder
- Salon Care Bristle Brush
- Confetti Vent Brush
- Confetti Paddle Brush
- Black Styling Comb
- Black Rat-tail Comb
- Marianna Cutting Shears
- Marianna Thinning Shears
- Marianna Razor
- Marianna 5-pack Replacement Razor Blades
- Black Tote Bag
*Photo is MINE.