Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Hello Dolls! So this little haul was a bit of a surprise, I went to Sally`s Beauty Supply for hair dye and an applicator brush...that was supposed to be it. BUT of course, I found myself looking in the clearance aisle as usual, and I found some goodies! I found (3) China Glaze nail polishes on clearance and a hair mask! Yay! I also picked up a new China Glaze nail polish for the new Hunger Games collection,"Colours From The Capitol". The rack had been picked dry, there were literally 4 nail polishes left, thankfully I found the one I wanted most! Here is what I got!
1. ION Repair Solutions Effective Care Treatment Mask: $.49cents - This was the only one left and it was on clearance for some reason, which was great for me! I love trying new masks! It says it helps repair dry, damaged hair due to styling or coloring!
2. L`Oreal HiColor HiLights (for dark hair) in Magenta: $5.49 - I actually use this as my hair color and I`m HOOKED! I`ve been really bold with my hair color for the last 3 months and I`ve been rocking the red hair (I have on and off for YEARS!). I love this particular shade because it`s a very intense red with some deep magenta tones,GORGEOUS!
3. Sally`s Fine Comb Applicator: $.99cents - I lost my other applicator brush so of course I had to buy a new one! I like the smaller, thinner brushes because they are great for the sides and the little fine hairs.
4. China Glaze Nail Laquer in "Blonde Bombshell": $1.99 - I saw this and fell in love! It`s a gorgeous clear base loaded with fine and chunky gold glitter! It`s from the "Eye Candy"collection that was inspired by Marilyn Monroe! Perfect for me!
5. China Glaze Nail Laquer in "Lorelei`s Tiara": $1.99 - This was also part of the "Eye Candy" collection and the name is inspired from "Gentlemen Prefer Blondes".This is a gorgeous clear base loaded with fine silver glitter and blue chunky glitter. This makes me want the whole collection now!
6. China Glaze Nail Laquer in "Glittering Garland": $1.99 - This must have been from a holiday collection, but I still thought it was gorgeous! It`s a deep green with fine green glitter.
7. China Glaze Nail Laquer in "Smoke And Ashes": $4.99 - This was actually from the new "Colours From The Capitol" collection inspired by The Hunger Games It`s a black-based teal with multicolored shimmer, gorgeous! They were on sale so of course, there was like nothing left! Grr! But this is one of the ones I really wanted so I`m happy. I do still want to get my hands on "Luxe Lush"!
*all images are my own, do not still*
Yay for unexpected hauls? Haha! Just like makeup, I tend to collect nail polishes as well. And I really love China Glaze, especially when the price is right! I`m going to visit my best friend tomorrow in my hometown so maybe I`ll just have to stop and see what my old Sally`s has! The hair dye was a must, and I`ll be doing my hair tonight! Yay! :)
What`s your favorite China Glaze polish?