Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
- Sally Hansen Salon Effects Strips
- Nail polish remover
- Cotton balls
- Wooden stick (comes with strips)
- Nail file (comes with strips)
1. Prep nails by cleaning them with nail polish remover.
2. Push cuticles back with wooden stick.
3. Shape nails with nail file (pink side).
4. Gently smooth surface of nail with white side.
5. Select best fitting strip for each nail.
6. Remove clear protective plastic cover, then peel nail polish strip from backing paper.
7. Place strip against cuticle line. Hold strip at the center for maximum control.
8. Gently stretch strip for perfect fit.
9. Firmly smooth over entire nail.
10. Smooth excess over nail edge, forming a crease around the edge of the nail. Then gently file away excess from nail edge.
11. Enjoy your beautiful manicure!
(Picture is mine. Please do not use)