Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I am a dollar store addict. Honestly, I rarely go into the dollar store because I "need" something. I usually just go because they have cool stuff sometimes and every now and then they carry brand items that i`m familiar with such as Sally Hansen.
I`m pretty sure the majority of us girls here on luuux know the brand Sally Hansen right? They`re a pretty known nail color brand and today I was able to score 4 of the Sally Hansen Color Quick from the Dollar Tree.
The colors they offered were Pink, Fuchsia, Purple, Green, Turquiose, Red, Silver, and Gold. I didn`t care for the fuchsia, purple, pink, or green so I didn`t buy them, BUT I did get the other four and have swatches for you guys.
- No heavy nail color scent
- Dries really fast!!
- Easy application
- No spilling
- You click the bottom of the tube to dispense the color onto the brush. What i`m iffy about is that does the nail color dry out the brush? If it does dry, then you really only get one use out of this or you have to figure out a way to clean the brush, but all that seems like so much work for something you only paid a dollar for (i`m an extremely lazy person). I only bought it today, so I have to just wait out and see what happens. I`ll update you guys about it if any of you are interested in purchasing it for yourself.
- Limited range of colors (They`re all chrome)
- Not sure if it`s sold in regular stores such as Target, Walmart, etc. OR if they`re only selling at this particular dollar tree.
- If careful when you click it the the first few times for the first use. Don`t go crazy like I did. You`re gonna have to click around 5-10 times before you`re gonna see any color on the brush.
This is the location I got it at. They had quite a few left if you wanna pick it up.
sorry for the dry cuticles! :((
The Dollar Tree
15400 Goldenwest Street, Westminster, CA 92683