Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Hey LUUUXERS! :)
Here`s a GORGEOUS combination, using a difficult design --> the peacock design! But this design is made easy by using a nail stamp!
Here`s what you need to complete this look...
1. Base coat
2. Sally Hansen`s "Torquoise Opal"
3. China Glaze`s "Millinieum"
4. BM 212 plate design
5. Nail polish remover (in case it gets messy)
6. Top coat
Overall, I LOVE LOVE LOVE this look. Hard-looking designs like this peacock design can be made SO simply by using simple-tools like stamps and tattoos.
Anyways, now I have some questions for you guys...
1. Do you like this nail combination?
2. Do you like peacock designs?
Comment below if you have any questions, XO! :)
Photo by Chloe`s Nails.