Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Ever look for the perfect "Saints" makeup look? I hope that I will be able to help you and give you some inspiration. Here is what I did to achieve this look.
1. Prime your eyelids. Doing this will help your eyeshadows stay in place and prevent them from creasing throughout the day, or even at night when you go out to the club/bar.
2. Start with the perfect Gold color. For this I used MAC Mineralized eyeshadow in Mayhem and put that all over my lids and a little bit above the crease.
3. I then took a Black from the Coastal Scents 88 Eye Shadow Palette and placed that on the outer corner of the lid and blended that into the crease.
4. Taking the same gold that I used before, I went over the lid, where the black had not been placed and a little above the crease area, just to hide the "fallout" from the black if any at all.
5. The I took a silver from the same eye shadow palette and placed that as the highlight and also in the inner corner of the eye.
6. Line your water line with your favorite eye liner, I used Wet and Wild in black and then curl your lashes and apply mascara. For Mascara I used "The Balm What`s Your Type?"