Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Hey Luuuxers! I saw this fabulous hairstyle and I had to share it. I love how casual yet chic it is. It actually does look safari like, and boho. I think this would be perfect for summer. Especially with my messy waves. Plus I love no heat styles for summer.
Here`s how to get it:
1. Part your hair in the middle or any way that flatters your face best
2. make 2 ponytails, one at the nape of your neck, and another one above it, make sure you leave out some pieces in the front
3. secure the ponytails with an elastic. accessorize with a long piece of leather rope around each elastic, or whatever you feel would look best
3. on each ponytail, make a loose fishtail braid, including the rope in the braid, secure the ends with an elastic and tie the rope around the ends.
4. wrape the two braids around each other and secure with an elastic or more rope.
5. now the front pieces you could leave out for a more sexy vibe, or you could pin them back (like in the picture) if you want a more chic look
I guess that was a lot to read, but it does look fabulous!
Enjoy your lovely hairstyle!