Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Happy Sunday lovelies! Here`s is the tutorial/pictorial for the smokey eye I had to rush through a few days ago.
1. Patted a glittery silver pressed pigment all over the lid using my finger.
2. Blended out the edges with a fluffy brush.
3. Went in the outer v and crease with a matte black and made sure to blend out the edges as well.
4. Popped a light silver in the inner corners.
5. Applied the same shadows to the bottom lash line.
6. Finished up with some mascara and liner!
Very quick, easy and rushed tutorial for you chicas!