Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I started jogging regularly about April as the weather warmed up. I just wanted to share some tips on running with proper form that I learned from experience and reading.
1. Always look ahead not at your feet.
2. Land on the middle of your feet
3. Keep your feet straight pointed in the direction you`re running
4. Keep your hands by your waist not to your chest. Don`t swing your arms!
5. Have good posture to prevent aches
I hope these tips help you. Do you have any running tips that I left out? Thanks for reading!
running fitness sports