Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Hey Luuuxers! I found this gorgeous hairstyle and I think it`s so gorgeous. It`s actually incredibly easy to do. Not to mention you don`t need any heat tools, so you`ll be saving yourself lots of damage. Here`s how to get the look:
1. Comb your hair back into a smooth ponytail
2. Use hairspray or a styling product to smooth out frizzies and to add shine.
3. Get a long cord. Use a metallic one for special occassions or a simple one for everyday wear.
4. Tie it around the base of your pony, so you leave two long pieces on each side.
5. crisscross them down your pony. at the end wrap it around the base a bunch of times. knot the end and snip the excess
6. pull sections of your pony out a little if you need more volume.