Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
So my Mom is notorious for sending emails that give me recipes for all kinds of food. Today she send me this recipe for rolo stuffed chocolate cookies. I dont think that i could ask for a better cookie right now. I`m about to go out and get the stuff to make these, they just look so good!! My Mom made them and she said that they were one of her favorites now.
All you need to make them is :
1½ cups unsalted butter; softened
1 cup granulated sugar
1 cup packed brown sugar
1 tablespoon vanilla
3¾ cup all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons baking soda
1 teaspoon kosher salt
2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
¾ cup chopped pecans, optional
50 Rolos; frozen at least 2 hours
and here is how to make them:
1. Heat oven to 350°F. In large bowl, beat butter, sugars, vanilla and eggs with electric mixer on medium speed or with spoon until light and fluffy. Mix in flour, baking soda and salt. Mix in chocolate chips and pecans.
2. Measure dough using a medium cookie scoop (about 1.5 tablespoons). Roll into a ball and then flatten in the palm of your hands.
3. Place a frozen Rolo in the centers of the flattened dough balls and form dough back into a ball around the Rolo.
4. Place Rolo stuffed dough balls into the freezer for 15-20 minutes before baking.
5. On cookie sheet lined with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat, place dough balls 2 inches apart.
6. Bake 11 to 13 minutes or until light brown (centers will be soft). Cool 2 minutes; remove from cookie sheet to cooling rack.
I`ll tell you guys how they turn out later tonight! (: