Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I went to RiteAid to browse and picked up quite a few things. This is what I got:
- RiteAid Renewal Toenail Clipper $2.99. I got this because it`s a straight instead of curved. It`s not very sharp but this is the only one I`ve been able to find so I`ll make it work for now.
- Got2B Powder`ful Volumizing Styling Power that came with a free Got2B Rockin`it 4Ever Stylestay Hairspray, 1.7 oz. $6.49. I love this styling powder it gives my hair tons of volume. It looks like a tiny amount of product but a little goes a long way and it lasts forever.
- Wet N Wild Mega Slicks Lip Gloss in Cotton Candy, $1.99. My little sister was with me and wanted this so I got this for her.
- NYC Palette on clearance for $0.99 it was originally $3.99. I was excited to find this so cheap. It`s such a natural easy look and the colors are nicely pigmented and easily blendable.
- Revlon Matte single eyeshadow in #001 Vintage Lace, on clearance for $1.24 it was originally $4.99. I`ve used this everyday as my brow bone highlight since I got it.
- Sally Hansen French Manicure White Tip Pen in #2317 Pure White Traditional Tip, on clearance for $1.30 it was originally $6.29. I haven`t tried this yet but I love french manicures on my toes so I figured I would see how this does.
- Sally Hansen Diamond Strength Jewel Overcoat in #501 Ring-a-Ding!, $4.99. I saw this and knew I had to have it. It`s a rose gold chunky glitter. I love this on my accent finger.
- NYC Quick Dry Nail Polish in #263 City Sweets Pink, on clearance for $0.99 it was originally $1.99. It`s a nice pale pink. This was a polish my sister picked out.
- Revlon Top Speed Nail Polish in #120 Cupid, on clearance for $1.50 it was originally $5.99. This one is very similar to the NYC one but I got this one for myself.
- Revlon Extra Life No Chip Top Coat #950, on clearance for $1.50 it was originally $5.75. I thought this was a great deal for a top coat.
- 2 Xtreme Nail Art in American Gold/Blue and Vampire Red/Black, $5.99 each. Each color has a pen tip and a skinny brush for all kinds of nail art. I can`t wait to use these.
I swatched all of the nail colors above.
Pictures are mine <3