Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I spotted these awhile back, but never got around posting it! Here are more Color Club nail polishes, collection I spotted at my local Rite Aid store. These nail polishes are from their Neon Fractured collection. I want to say Color Club is so behind when they made this collection because the whole crackles trend has been sooo long gone. HAHA
I spotted a few of these at Burlington, but they were in a set of a clear top coat and one of these shades. If I can remember I posted about them and a few weeks ago I saw them on sale. I didn`t buy any just because I don`t really care for crackles anymore! This collection comes with six different colors. Here are the names of the nail polishes.
1. The Big Bang (Orange)
2. Burst Thing`s First (Hot Pink)
3. Bomb-Blast-Ic (Orange Red)
4. Shock Rock (Purple)
5. Living On The Edge (Green)
6. Take A Crack At It (Cobalt)
I think without the crackle these colors would be amazing without the crackles trend. Just saying...!
1. Have you ever tried Color Club fractured polishes?
2. Which Color Club Neon fractured polishes do you like the best?
Follow, rate & comment!
Images are mines