Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I`m sure most of us can agree that mascara is a girls best necessity! No-body like`s short stumpy lashes, but refined,seperated and clump free lashes. This is why I decided to do a quick review on Rimmel Londons Scandel Eye Mascara (Extreme Black).
I thought I`d sum it up with a quick overview of the pro`s and con`s-
- The product add`s volume to your lashes, giving a dramatic look.
- The mascara is applied evenly throughout every coat.
- It defines and seperates lashes.
- When layering up to make thicker lashes, the mascara doesn`t clump!
- The 50x bigger, MaxDensity brush is a added bonus for coating each individual lash from corner to corner.
- The mascara lengthens the lashes creating a false-lash effect look,without using the falsies!
- Im sure you`ll be glad to hear that I couldn`t fault this product, at all!
All in all, this product is a great buy for money, ranging around £6.99. It is my favourite find for a mascara so far and I will continue to purchase this product for a while. I would recommened this product to anybody looking for a good buy, as this product can last the day without smudging or peeling away!