Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
When I last ran out of my beloved Rimmel Lasting Finish, I went to pick up a new one, and the store I was at was sold out of my shade. Being lazy, I decided to try out a new one. This one intrigued me because of the pump. Overall, I must say I really like this foundation.
- the pump. Its amazing to have such good control over how much you use. Although the squeeze tube gives you some control, the pump is just amazing.
- coverage. I like light to medium coverage, so I use about half a pump of the foundation for my ENTIRE face. So this stuff will probably last me forever. lol
- the shade. I found a shade that fits me perfectly. It matches my skin tone pretty well, while also having a slight yellow to it to help cancel out the redness of my cheeks.
- the finish. I gives a nice, slightly dewy finish that I really love. However, if you have super oily skin, I`m not sure that you would like it too much.
- at 13.99, this is a fairly expensive drugstore foundation. But since you are getting a pump, it is well worth it to me.
As a side note, I think you should be aware that there are sparkles in the foundation. To me, I can barely see them unless I get REALLY close to the mirror, and they give a really good finish, so I don`t mind them. However, I can see if you have oily skin, that could definitely be a problem for you and is something you should keep in mind.
I will definitely be repurchasing this.