Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Hi all you Luuuxers! Just thought I`d do another quick review/blog on one of another of my favourite foundations out in drug stores today - `Revlon Photo Ready Foundation`!
The foundation offers a poreless, airbrushed skin in any light. But...can it live up to it`s expectations?
My thought`s on the product-
- The foundation leave`s a light feeling on your skin, unlike other foundations which can come across as heavy.
- The foundation does NOT come across as cakey or orange, yet blends to supplement your skin tone.
- Has excellent coverage all around.
- Has a pump for easy accesible use.
- The foundation can become quite shiny and would most likely not be good for photograhy sake.
- The foundation come`s across as quite shiny/shimmery which may be a pro if your looking for a healthy glow, but for other`s it can be a down side.
Overall I really love this foundation. It lives up to it`s expectation of airbrushed skin,and full coverage. Also the foundation is not heavy on your skin which most foundation`s are now a days, so I thought this was a real uplifting. I would recommened this product to those looking for a light, airbrushed skin with full coverage!
*Image from source link below*