Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Hi all! This is a review for the Revlon Lipbutter in Sweet Tart! I actually exchanged another Revlon product, a Colorburst lipstick in Pink Sugar, which I did not like AT ALL! There was no color whatsoever and it had heavy sparkles that gave it a gritty feel :(
But I`m happy with my exchange, so here is my review of the Lipbutter:
* The packaging is a semitransparent vibrant pink color with quilting on two sides and 2 sides that were smooth and clear
* The top of the container was completely clear and see through, which was really helpful to see the actual color of the lipstick
* The cap of the tube was very long, leaving only the small black strip at the bottom of the package
* The lipbutter glided on very smooth and was a pretty Barbie pink color! It was bright, but was subdued enough for casual wear
* The color was very buildable
* There were no sparkles in it, which I liked! I`m not a big fan of sparkles, only in certain glosses :3
* It was very moisturizing, like a regular chapstick
* The only problem was, that I had to apply it often to keep up the color
Summary: The packaging was chic and cute, and it was moisturizing with a cute, wearable color. Overall, I recommend it!
Photos are my own.
Source link: http://reprogrammentalpreprogramming.tumblr.com/