Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Hey ! It`s been a while since I`ve done any kind of review for you guys ! I picked up the Revlon colorstay whipped foundation off a recommendation from youtube guru smlxo , I`d been looking for a good creme foundation and this looked like it. The shade I got is 320 warm golden and I must say I did an excellent job matching it to my skin tone heh. You all knoww how hard that iss. Now with the review !
- lasts long ! (advertises 24 hours but im not wearing makeup for that long)
- great coverage ! evens out my skin tone nicely
- lightweight. you really cant feel that you`re wearing makeup
- makes me break out; makes my skin oily after a certain point of wear
- packaging is unsanitary ! have to dip my finger in every time to get makeup out. its just a giant bowl of makeup . yuckk.
All in all, I`d give it a 4/5 , because of the coverage. I personally just cannot wear it very long because I`ll break out. But, have you tried this foundation? How did you like it?? What are your favorite drugstore foundations, if any?
*images are my own !