- Hey Lovely luuuxers! So Ive had this palette for ever I just noticed that Ive never done a review over, which is crazy because I reviewed the Naked 2 right when it came out but I never got around to doing a review with this palette. /viz/naked-2-palette-reviewswatches
Urban Decay s
Naked palette has be out for almost two years now, and I can honestly say that this palette is my favorite palette hands down! I remember when this palette first came out I was, so excited. I was a junior in High School and at the time I didnt have a job yet. I begged and begged my mother to buy this palette for me, but she never got it. She had told me that she would never spend that amount of money on makeup especially for me even though she ended up purchasing two for herself anyway. Every time I was at the mall I would go into Sephora and just look at the palette and hope that my mother would buy it for me. I know most of you have had youre palette for a long time now, but mine is still fairly new. After a year of begging mother to buy me the palette she finally decided to give me her extra one after realizing that I would always want it. This was probably one of the best Christmas gifts that I had ever received from anyone.
(Note: I recommend that you double click on the pictures to see them in better swatch quality!)
- Whenever I decide to do my makeup I always reach for this palette. I usually go for bronze colors when I am doing my own makeup thats why this palette suits me. Im like in love with the bronzed shimmer color that the palette contains, although it can be a little too shimmery at times. I like the suede packaging but its not something that can be easy to clean for me. The liner that came in the palette are very cream and literately glide onto my lid so they are easy to smudge out for a smoky look. I love how the palette came with a sample sized primer potion, so at least it know when ever Im travelling I could just take this palette and not worry about bring a primer because I have it. Although I dont think this will replace my love for too faced shadow insurance. The palette is so versatile and I can honestly say I can use every color in the palette. My favorite got to colors in the palette would be hustle, virgin, smog, dark horse, and buck. Those colors together is how I achieve my daily looks. Overall I just love this palette. If I had to choose between the naked and naked 2 I would go for the naked because the colors just fit me better.
Virgin- shimmery vanilla
Sin- shimmery champagne pink
naked- matte nude brown
SideCar- silver shimmered taupe
Buck- Matte light brown
Smog- bronzed gold
Darkhorse- Dark brown
Toasted- deep champaigne
Hustle- deep plum red
Creep- shimmery black
Gunmetal- shimmery cool grey
24/7 glide-on eye pencils:
Whiskey- mahoghany brown
Colors are very pigmented
neutral color for everyday use
easy to travel with
Not enough matte colors
- What do you guys think of the palette?
- Do you own it ,or would you like to try it?
- have you tried the other?
Comment, Rate/like, &&FollowMe
**STAY CONNECTED WITH IRRATIONALKISS :)**
Blogspot: http://irrationalkiss.blogspot.com/ Twitter: @IrrationalKiss https://twitter.com/#!/IrrationalKiss Tumblr: http://irrationalkiss.tumblr.com/ Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/IrrationalKiss?feature=mhee
Note: pictures are mine don`t steal them. post also located on my blogspot.