Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
As promised, I`m continuing my review on several e.l.f. studio blushes! The blushes are packed in hard sturdy plastic, there`s a small mirror on the inside of the lid which I find unnecessary as the mirror is waaay too small.
I`m reviewing 3 popular blushes which have been raved about over and over again by several beauty gurus so let`s begin!
The first one on the left is called "<strong>Fushia fusion</strong>"
A really shimmery bright pink color which suits all skin (under)tones! It doesn`t matter whether you are a NC 20 or NC 40, Bright popping blush colors always suit everyone.
This blush actually reminds me of bobby brown`s fushia blush I can`t remember the name but I will do a review on that one too soon.
The peachy colored one in the middle is called "<strong>Candid Coral</strong>"
A nice peach color (very similar to orgasm), it has less shimmers in it than candid coral and looks really natural when applied on the face. I find it to be The perfect cheap blush for a natural look.
The last yellow/white one is called "<strong>Gotta Glow</strong>"
I have no idea why they call it a blush since it`s obviously a highlighter and Gosh what do I LOVE this one! This is (at the moment) THE best highlighter I own. It`s not too shimmery and leaves such a nice glow on my skin!
<em>The elf studio blushes in general.</em>
- Decent pigmentation
- Nice sturdy packaging
- Nice range of different colors
- Gold shimmers (which I prefer way more than silver shimmers)
- For the price you pay, you get an amazing amount of product
- People with darker medium to ebony skin might not like it as much since the pigmentation might be too little for it to show up on their skin.
- I find that (pigmentation wise) the blushes really vary from each other.
- The blushes last up to 6 hrs on my face (except for the hightlighter, the highlighter lasts a whole day!!)
Overall I`d rate the most elf studio blushes a <strong>7 out of 10.</strong>
(Except for the highlighter which I`d rate a 9/10!)
I`ll be reviewing Maybelline mascaras and a bobbi brown mascara in my next post so stay tuned! Like share and leave me a comment or question below!
Ps. Visit my new blog! http://elisabellahu.blogspot.com/