Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Hello Hello! Welcome!
Today i will be sharing my two cents on what i think of the TRESemme Nourishing Rituals Cashmere Touch Hydrating Serum. I got this at Walmart i believe for $3-4 which is very inexpensive compared to those used at the salon.
Well let`s start. if you dont want to read the whole post then to summarize it up, <strong>The product was great!</strong>
What I liked:
- Nice subtle scent
- Not greasy
- Sleek Packaging
- Very light weight, you dont feel like there`s product in your hair
- Does make my hair softer [and skin too! I felt my fingers very soft afterwards!]
- Can last you a long time!!
What is DID NOT like:
- nothing significantly soft or amazing
- Pump is kind of hard to push
- doesnt give me all day softness just for a few hours.
But overall i have to give this product 8.5 out of 10 stars. I do recommend it because for a few bucks it does what i should do! and you get a good bang for you buck considering you only need a few pumps and a pump isnt even that much. So go get it!
~some info: I use this on completely dry hair, after i straighten it to maintain style and make my hair sleeker. I ONLY use this on the ends. no where else or else it MIGHT make it oily or greasy looking.~
Any questions, concern or comment let me know! :D And if you HIGHLY want to request something then please feel free to message me! :D
*image is mine. CLick to enlarge for HD photo**