Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Hi everyone! So this review is on another Tarte product, the Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Bronzer in "Park Avenue Princess". I have to say, I am so much more pleased with this bronzer than I was with the Amazonian Clay blushes. So as always, I`ll start off with the cons.
1) There is a hint of shimmer in it. Although it is very light, this could be offputting to some of you. The good news is the shimmer lessens the more layers of the product you go through; the top layers are the most shimmery.
2) I have a medium-tan skin tone, and this bronzer does not actually contour or bronze my face. It is probably a shade more golden/dark than my own skintone, so I would not recommend this to darker skintones.
3) If this bronzer is not properly blended, it does look a little cakey and heavy.
1) Unlike the blush, I found that the staying power of this bronzer is impeccable. I applied it to go out one night as an all over glowing color, and it was still on my face the next morning. If you`re in the market for a long lasting bronzer, this is the one for you.
2) Although, I have a tanner skin tone, this shade is great for evening it out and giving it that gorgeous summer sheen to it.
Hope you guys enjoy this review! I`m sorry if I tend to be a little more critical about products; I just feel that noone should spend money on a product without fully researching and hearing the good and bad about it. Please request more reviews or other makeup blogs that you guys would like to read. Thank you ! :)
disclaimer: photo was taken from http://bloomingbeautyblog.blogspot.com