Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Hey everyone! So this is such a hyped up line of Tarte products, especially the shade in which I will be doing, Dollface.
First off, I`ll start with the two cons:
1. The packaging is a plasticky type that snaps open and closed. Personally, I feel that a product that is as costly as this one should have a little more effort put into the packaging.
2. The scent of the product is extremely off putting to me. It smells powdery and burnt.
3. I have tried using this blush for twelve hours and it has not lasted more than 4. Take into consideration that I also have combination oily skin and a busier lifestyle; I apply it around 615 AM and do not come home until 1030PM every day. Although I set my makeup every morning with a finishing powder, I do tend to rest my head on my hands, so that could also lessen the staying power of this blush. On the other hand, a blush that is said to last twelve hours should at least be able to last 6.
Alright, I clearly have alot of cons regarding this product, but I do have some pros:
1. The pigmentation of the blush is absolutely amazing. I have tried out all the blushes and Dollface remains my favorite of all of them. I suggest this specific blush for all skintones, as it is a universally flattering shade.
2. I have medium tan skin, with golden rosy undertones, and it has been so difficult to find a pure pink blush, as those tend to be less flattering on darker skin tones than peaches and muaves. I feel that this blush does a great job of showing up on my skin and giving my face a light rosy flush of color.
3. This product is very buildable, and it blends so easily. I apply it with my Elf Professionals pointed blush brush and it helps to create such a natural look to my face, while still looking like there is color on my cheeks.
I hope this helped! Please comment feedback below as well as any other product review requests! Thank you! :)
Disclaimer; photo taken from http://lovelyritablog.com