Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
This is a review for Revlon`s Super Lustrous lipgloss in Peach Petal. This is my go-to, everyday lipgloss!
* This is a relatively small, compact, rectangular package with a see through bottom half to let you see the color of the gloss and a black cap with the applicator.
* If set on its side for too long, the tube begins to leak :( in one of the photos, you can see the build up of the gloss up at the top of the tube.
* The applicator has a fuzzy sponge tip.
* The color comes off as a light peach. I always apply it lightly to my lips because if applied thickly, I look like I`m a ghost or about to pass out! :O So apply in moderation ladies :) When applied lightly it gives my lips a nice pinky nude color
* The consistancy is relatively thick and a tad bit gooey. Since I don`t heap it on it isn`t a problem for me, but it might be for some people.
* It lasts quite awhile on my lips, even when applied thinly.
* It has SPF 15 for sun protection!
I recommend this! If anyone is looking for a pinky, nude, and romantic color, this is it! I tried Revlon`s Colorstay lipstick in Pink Sugar, which I thought would be similar, and it was horrible! This gives way better results and has no glitter, so it gives a smooth, gliding feel on my lips :)
Do you own this gloss?
What do you think?
Photos are my own.
Source link: http://reprogrammentalpreprogramming.tumblr.com/