Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I been wanting a good moisturizer because my skin has been so dry in the winter and when I get sunburn, my skin even feels more dry so I wanted to invest in something cheap for now. My best friend told me to give this one a try because she uses it and so I did, and I thought I`ll share a review for you all.
- It`s affordable, no more than $7 (shouldn`t be).
- It`s easy to find at any of your local drugstores.
- Does not break out my skin.
- I usually put this on before I go to sleep, and it does feel greasy but when I wake up my skin feels real smooth.
- A little goes a long way.
- Suitable for dry and sensitive skin.
- It`s hypoallergenic
- One tube can last you for a very long time.
- Feels oily when you first apply it.
- Not a good moisturizer to wear during the daytime
- I don`t recommend this for people with an oily skin type.
- I dislike the tub packaging because I have to use my fingers in it over and over again and it can be unhygenic.
I hope this review is helpful for you all. This moisturizer isn`t bad at all and I love wearing it only at night before I sleep because I do wake up with smooth skin. Overall, it`s a decent and affordable moisturizer, so I recommend to the ones who have been fighting with dry skin, but don`t wear it in the morning because it takes time for it to set into your skin without making you look oily.
<em>Have you ever tried this product before?
What moisturizer are you currently using that you will recommend for me?</em>
(All images belongs to me, please do not take or use. Thank you)
Follow, Comment and Rate