Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
So if you`ve been following my blog for a while, I`ve mentioned many times how I`m a big fan of lip balms and tinted lip balms. However I`ve never tried a balm stain before until now. I love stains too but the problem with using them on your lips is how drying they can be. A balm stain however is completely different. I also have a small giveaway for you guys so keep reading!
Megaslicks Balm Stain in Lady and the Vamp ($2.93 http://walmart.com) : With Acai Palm Oil to prevent feathering, these balm stains are a great addition to your beauty routine! If you love stains but hate how drying and unprecise they are, these are perfect for you. There are 6 colors to choose from for any look you come up with!
- This balm stain is very moisturizing and has good color payoff so it can be worn alone.
- After the balm has worn off a bit, you can still see the stain on your lips.
- This is a retractable pencil so it`s great to bring along for touch ups without needing to sharpen it.
- They`re incredibly affordable so you can get all the colors available
- The color I got is perfect for the fall so I can see myself using this color a lot during that time of the year.
- This isn`t so much of a con but I did want to point out that the balm has a very light tingly feeling. It doesn`t say anywhere on the product itself that it`s supposed to plump. I don;t mind it but I just thought I`d point it out for anyone who may be sensitive to a sensation like this in lip products.
All in all, I rate this product a perfect 10! Great color payoff, moisturizing and affordable are some of the great things to point out about this product.
Wet `N` Wild products can be found at Walgreens and Walmart.
Thank you all for reading and if you have any questions, please post them below!
**GIveaway rules and prizes**
PRIZES- Megaslicks Balm Stain in Lady and the Vamp & Megalast nail polish in I Need a Refresh-Mint
- You must be a follower of my blog
- Refer 5 friends to my blog
- Share this post
- Comment below what your favorite summer beauty product is & the names of the 5 friends who subscribed to my blog (just one comment please. No spamming!)
Giveaway winner will be announced July 1st!
**All products were sent by PR for consideration. I am not affiliated with the company nor am I being paid for the review. As always, all opinions are honest!**