Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
So it`s been a while since I`ve done a review for any Hard Candy products and I got a chance to try out two more products for you all. I`ve never tried colored liquid liners as I tend to lean towards the "safe" colors. Now that I know a little more about make up application and am falling in love with color more, I can definitely appreciate colored liners now. Please keep on reading for my full review on this product!
Walk the Line Liquid Liner in Turquoise ($4.68) : Waterproof formula ensures that your liner will stay put without budging or losing its color. It has a brush so you can create thin or thick lines.
- Once applied, it doesn`t go anywhere. I tried washing it off my hand with plain water and then with soap and it still wouldn`t go anywhere.
- Comes off easily with make up remover.
- As with all Hard Candy products, packaging and design are very cute and girly.
- Has a subtle amount of shimmer for those looking to add a little glitz to their look without the hassle and mess of using loose glitter.
- Turquoise color isn`t an incredibly loud color so this would look great with a neutral eye for that pop of color without looking clownish.
- Dries fairly quickly so you don`t have to worry about it smudging. I do suggest to keep your eyes closed for a couple of seconds to prevent transferring liner to the rest of your lid.
- I find that using too much product right off the bat doesn`t dry quickly and can be a little messy. It`s best to wipe one side of the brush at the top of the tube so that the first application is thin and you can apply a second layer if you feel the need to do so.
All in all, I rate this product a perfect 10! This is the perfect waterproof liquid liner for someone on a budget and for being under $5, has great staying power. If you`re someone who likes to experiment with color and don`t like the "safe" colors, there`s great variety for you to choose from.
Hard Candy products are available exclusively at Walmart stores and on the Walmart website at http://www.walmart.com
Thanks for reading and if you have any questions, please post them below!
**All products were sent by PR for consideration. As always, all opinions are honest!**
Source link: http://www.walmart.com