Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I personally am into makeup organizers especially when I`m going out of town. It helps to keep all of my make up and brushes in one place so it`s easy to keep everything organized and easily accessible. If you`re on the market for the perfect make up organizer for traveling, then please keep on reading!
Trina Campout 3 Piece Beauty Organizer ($20) : This organizer comes with two detachable inner pouches, brush holder and another zippered pouch for additional storage. It is made from micro twill which makes it easy to wipe in case of accidental messes.
- Having the two detachable pouches makes it easy to pack how much or how little you`d like to bring along. If you want to have a small make up bag in your purse, you can detach this little bags to bring only the essentials.
- The brush holder makes it easy to bring along my brushes without worrying about them getting all mangled in a small make up bag packed with make up.
- I love that it comes with a see through plastic pouch so I can put my liquid make up in there so if something breaks, I`ll be able to see right away.
- The bag itself is pretty slim so even if I put a few products in the organizer, it won`t bulk up. It`s a flat bag which makes it easy to pack in my bag.
- The bag is cute enough that you can double it up as a clutch to fit your phone, ID, money and some make up essentials.
All in all, this bag gets a perfect 10! There`s nothing about this bag that I don`t like. It`s got a cute design, hold all of my make up and brushes nicely and the brand offers variety in size and colors/styles.
Trina make up organizers are available exclusively at Ulta stores and http://ulta.com (link to the make up organizers is below!)
Thank you all for reading and if you have any questions, please post them below!
*Products were provided by PR for consideration. I am not affiliated/paid for this review. As always, all reviews are honest!*