Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I know this is a different kind of review than my usual make up/beauty related posts, but I thought I`d branch out and include purses and accessories as well. Anyways, I had the amazing opportunity to work with a handbag brand that is very popular in Europe and Asia (and they`re branching out to include 3 new stores opening up in L.A. this fall!). I`d say that with the prices and quality of the handbags, this brand is up there with Coach. I got two purses to review for you all but I`m reviewing one in this post (stay tuned for the second blog post for the other purse I got!)
Nicola bag ($88) : With 7 different colors to choose from, you can pick a color that suits your personal taste and style. The purse is made of genuine leather so you don`t have to worry about it ripping and falling apart on you. With a removable strap, you can turn this wristlet into a clutch or make up bag!
- It`s a good sized wristlet/clutch where you can fit everything like your phone, a small wallet, pack of gum, small hair clip, mirror, face powder and lipstick.
- As I mentioned above, all purses are made of genuine leather. I believe this is made from lamb skin so the leather is very soft.
- Works great when used as a wristlet and is perfect to use as a travel make up bag to bring all of your essentials including a small travel-sized perfume.
- Comes with a small dust bag to keep your purse clean when not in use.
- Because the leather is textured, it can be a little difficult to clean dirt off of it as it can get into the grooves.
All in all, I rate this purse a perfect 10! I intend on using this purse to bring my make up essentials to the hospital with me so that I have everything I need to look bright eyed and bushy tailed for pictures (if you`ve had a baby, you`ll know that a color correcting concealer, regular concealer, blush and mascara are your friends so you don`t look like a zombie in your pictures!)
Rabeanco purses can be purchased online at http://www.rabeanco.com and the shipping is free!
Thank you all for reading and if you have any questions, please post them below!
**Purse was sent by PR for consideration. I am not affiliated nor am I being paid for this review. As always, all opinions are honest!**