Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
This is the last of my reviews for the day and it`s very appropriate as well; at the end of the day, when you remove your make up what do you reach for? Cream, liquid or wipe? If you`re into make up removing wipes (but don`t want to pay department store prices) check this one out!
Take it off make up removing wipes ($5): Comes with 25 wipes that are a good size when opened up to remove all make up.
- Effectively removes water proof products.
- It has a resealable lid to keep wipes moist.
- Packet itself is small enough to travel with.
- Wipes have a nice fresh scent to them.
- Skin feels clean and moisturized after use.
- Since they`re wipes, the ones at the top can feel a little dry when packet is stored upright. *SOLUTION*: Store the packet upside down (lid on the bottom) so the moisture gets pulled down and you`ll always have a moist wipe to use.
All in all, I rate this product a perfect 10! It removed all of my make up very easily and I didn`t feel the need to consistently rub my skin to get the make up off. I definitely recommend this product and is now a staple for me. I will be purchasing more of these wipes in the future (and I won`t be breaking the bank!)
Hard Candy products are available exclusively at Walmart stores and on http://walmart.com
Thanks for reading and if you have any questions, please post them below!
**Products were sent by PR for consideration. As always, all opinions are honest!**