Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I`m big on make up and nail organization but I also like having nice organizers to display them as well. SOHO is a great brand that provides make up organizers without breaking the bank and they also look stylish at the same time.
SOHO Clean up your act acrylic caddy ($19.99) : This caddy comes with a handle which makes it easy to put it anywhere you need the products you always use at your reach at all times. It has 9 sections where you can put your essentials like q-tips, cotton calls, make up remover, polishes, brushes, etc.
- Because it has a handle, it`s easy to carry this around if I need to take it to the bathroom or to my dining table.
- I am currently using it to organize my nail products like my nail files, clippers, cuticle pusher, a couple of polishes, cotton balls, q-tips and a small container of polish remover whenever I`m going to do a manicure.
- The divided sections makes it easy to have everything separate and not moving around everywhere.
- Since it`s acrylic, it`s very easy to clean it if something does get spilled.
- It`s small enough that it doesn`t take up a whole lot of space on my dresser.
SOHO products are available at Target and Walgreens.
Thank you all for reading and if you have any questions, please post them below!
*Products were sent by PR for consideration. I am not affiliated/paid for this review. As always, all opinions are honest!*