Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Since I finally got my make up room/recording area set up, I figured that I would use a different background when taking pictures of the products that I`m reviewing (please tell me what you think!) Anyways, I`ve been testing out Dermablend products for some time now and I was sent another concealer to try out for you guys.
Smooth Indulgence Redness concealer ($20 for .3 fl oz) : This concealer neutralizes any redness you have on your face to even out your complexion when you apply your foundation and has a natural matte finish that lasts all day. You can use this to conceal redness, rosacea, blemishes, port wine stains, scars and blotchiness.
- A little goes a long way so you don`t need to slather on this product to see results.
- Even though it`s a cream based concealer, it doesn`t feel oily or cakey when you apply it. It definitely dries to a matte finish that feels comfortable on the skin.
- It neutralized the little bit of redness that I have on my cheeks and that`s always a plus!
- It`s a perfect travel sized tube that will fit in your make up bag and/or train case so you don`t have the hassle of carrying around a palette.
- The only big con for me is the blendability with a brush. I felt that it didn`t blend as easily and I could still see the concealer underneath my foundation. My suggestions are to either blend the product with your fingers or use a foundation with medium to heavy coverage. I have a sample of the Estee Lauder Double Wear Light foundation and found that because it`s an extremely light coverage foundation, it didn`t do a good job of blending in well with the concealer and made my face look pale and pasty in the areas where I applied the concealer.
All in all, I rate this product an 8 out of 10. While it is amazing at neutralizing redness, you have to use your fingers to blend this in well or it`ll be very visible underneath your foundation.
Dermablend products can be purchased at Ulta, Macy`s Dillard`s and online at http://www.dermablend.com
Thanks for reading and if you have any questions, please post them below!
**Products were sent by PR for consideration. As always, all opinions are honest!**
Source link: http://www.dermablend.com