Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
So I was given the opportunity to review a couple of products from Jurlique (a brand which I`m sure you`ve seen in ads here on LUUUX). Now I`ve tried many lip balms throughout the years so when I got this, I was more than happy to try it out and write a review for you guys.
Rose Love Balm ($6.50 for .5 oz) : This balm helps to soften and protect dry or chapped skin & lips. Benefits include:
- Helps soothe dry skin, lips, cuticles, elbows and anywhere else on your skin that may be dry or irritated.
- Helps to prevent moisture loss.
- Has antioxidant protection.
- The tin that he balm comes in is convenient enough to fit in your pocket.
- The lid is secure enough so it won`t open & make a big mess.
- When used on the skin, it feels comfortable without feeling greasy.
- When used on the lips, it really hydrates them & preps for a smooth lipstick application.
- Because you have to stick your fingers in the product directly, it`s not very hygenic. Make sure your hands are clean before you use it.
- There isn`t variety of different scents available. If you`re not a fan of floral scents, you may not like this particular balm.
All in all, I rate this product an 8 out of 10 because I would like to see more selection as far as scents are concerned because I personally love fruity scents. The balm itself is hydrating and I love that you can use it on other parts of your skin besides your lips. However, if there`s only one beauty product I can take with me I would bring this along for sure!
Jurlique products are available at Sephora and online at http://www.jurlique.com
Thanks for reading and if you have any questions, please post them below!
**Products were sent by PR for consideration. As always, all opinions are honest!**
Source link: http://www.jurlique.com