Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
So as many of you may know, I`m a big fan of Too Faced and have previously reviewed two of their eyeshadow palettes. This time, I`m reviewing the bridal themed Romantic Eye palette.
Romantic eye palette ($36): This palette is great for any occasion (especially great for a bride-to-be who`s looking to doing her own make up. With three tutorial cards, you can achieve the perfect romantic eye.
- Packaging is very cute and eye catching
- I love the variety of colors and finishes so that I can create a subtle eye look or go more dramatic with the darker colors.
- Shadows blend beautifully
- All colors have a great amount of pigmentation
- The darker shadows like First Dance & Ever After have fallout so make sure to use a tissue to catch it so it doesn`t end up on your face.
All in all, I rate this palette a 9 out of 10 simply because of the amount of fallout I go from the darker colors. Other than that, this is a very girly palette and perfect for someone who`s more into the pink tones for eyeshadows.
Too Faced is available at Ulta, Sephora, http://Sephora.com and http://toofaced.com
Thanks for reading and if you have any questions, please post them below!
Thank you all for reading and if you have any questions, please post them below!
ENTER MY GIVEAWAY! CLICK THE LINK TO FIND OUT HOW TO ENTER: http://www.luuux.com/community/small-giveaway?blog_id=11932
**Products were sent by PR for consideration. As always, all opinions are honest!**