Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I`m a big fan of foundation primers for two reasons: I have combination skin so it helps to have a barrier so that my make up stays in place and I live in Florida where the climate is warm & humid. Even though I`ve tried (and reviewed) different primers, I thought I`d try this one out for those of you who are looking for a primer to cater to your specific skin type.
Primed and Poreless Pure foundation primer ($30 for 1oz): This primer is great for sensitive/oily skin types because it mattifies the skin, soothes & brightens, and it erases pores & imperfections to give you a flawless complexion.
- It`s a clear color so it won`t alter the color of your foundation.
- Feels comfortable on the skin without feeling heavy.
- You only need about a pea sized amount to cover the areas more prone to getting oily.
- Consistency is VERY similar to the Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer (and it`s $6 cheaper).
- Comes in a squeeze tube.
- It does a good job of mattifying my skin.
- Although it is suggested that it can be worn alone, I find that if I were to accidentally touch my face, I end up wiping some of the product off and my fingers feel a little oily.
All in all, I give this product a perfect 10! My foundation looked amazing the whole time I was wearing it and my skin looked flawless.
Too Faced products can be purchased at Ulta, Sephora and http://toofaced.com
Thanks for reading and if you have any questions, please post them below!
**Products were sent by PR for consideration. As always, all opinions are honest!**