Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
As I mentioned in one of my previous posts, I wasn`t ever really into bronzers or highlighters until I was sent some products from Too Faced including the Pink Leopard brightening bronzer. Please keep on reading to see my thoughts on this product!
Pink Leopard Brightening Bronzer ($12.50 for Deluxe size 2.5g of product, $28 for full size): Colors in this compact are: golden bronze, gilded pink and neutral fawn.
- Gives skin a beautiful glow
- Not chalky at all
- Feels silky smooth to the touch
- Can be used on eyes, face and decollete for a beautiful summer glow all year round
- The deluxe size I got is perfect for travel and comes with a mirror for convenience
- If you get the deluxe size, you`ll have to bring a separate brush because there isn`t one included, however the full size does come with a brush.
All in all, I rate this product a 9 out of 10 simply because if this is intended for travel, it should at least come with a small brush.
Too Faced is available at Ulta, Sephora, http://Sephora.com and http://toofaced.com
Thank you all for reading and if you have any questions, please post them below!
ENTER MY GIVEAWAY! CLICK THE LINK TO FIND OUT HOW TO ENTER: http://www.luuux.com/community/small-giveaway?blog_id=11932
**Products were sent by PR for consideration. As always, all opinions are honest!**