Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I`m back with some reviews for you all, and if you`re a polish addict like myself then you`ll definitely enjoy this post! I`m here to review 6 of 12 all new nail polishes from China Glaze. I don`t know about you, but I`ve been a big fan of holographic nail polish ever since my grandmother gave me my first bottle of Sally Hansen Nail Prisms polish back in 2004 (yes, it`s been a loooooong time, I know lol). Back then, I didn`t see many holographic polishes being put out at the time so when they started becoming really popular about 2 years ago, I wanted to get my hands on some more. Unfortunately for me, they were either sold out or were limited edition. That`s why when I got the opportunity to review these polishes, of course I was excited (especially since I now have 6 to play around with!)
China Glaze Hologlam polishes ($14): Originally back in 2007, China Glaze came out with the OMG! collection which was a big success because everyone loved the holographic polishes. Because of this success and the high demand for the holographic polishes, China Glaze has brought them back in 12 new shades.
The colors in this collection are:
- Get outta My Space: powdered violet
- Astro Hot: soft, baby pink
- Infra Red: warm, magenta pink
- When Stars Collide: warm maroon
- Not in This Galaxy: bright, warm coral
- OMG a UFO: warm, moss green
- Don`t be a Luna Tic: turquoise aqua
- Sci Fly By: light, silver blue
- Take a Trek: cool, denim blue
- Strap on your Moonboots: midnight sky blue
- Galactic Gray: warm, gunmetal
- Cosmic Dust: silver metal
- All of them have nice color payoff after one coat of polish, but I recommend using at least 2 coats to get the desired effect of the holographic glitter.
- After the first coat, polish dried pretty quickly
- Even without a top coat, the effect of the holographic polish is still there
- My favorites of the ones that I got were Galactic Gray, Get Outta My Space and Don`t Be a Luna Tic just because I felt that the holographic glitter was stronger in these. Plus, I`ve never seen a holographic gunmetal color so to me it`s unique.
- With 12 colors to choose from, you have variety to choose from.
- I feel that the price may be a little steep for some people to justify for any polish. MAC sells their polishes are $16 and I don`t see many people raving about them because they`re over priced. So the $14 price tag might scare some people off (it`s more expensive because of the holographic glitter)
All in all, I rate these polishes a 9 out of 10. I`ve been a fan of China Glaze for a long time. Personally, I wouldn`t mind paying the price for the polishes as I currently have 3 older ones in addition to these and the formula is still good that I can continue to use them. I just don`t think everyone is willing to pay the money for just one bottle of polish. Other than that, these polishes are beautiful and there`s definitely something for everyone.
China Glaze can be purchased at salons and professional beauty supply stores nationwide.
Thank you all for reading and if you have any questions, please post them below!
**Products were sent by PR for consideration. I am not affiliated nor am I being compensated for this review. As always, all opinions are honest!**
Source link: http://www.chinaglaze.com