Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
So lately I`ve really been loving nude lips with a hint of color so when I got the chance to review this palette, of course I was anxious to try it out to tell you about it!
Natural Kiss lip palette ($26 for 4.36g): This palette was made to compliment the Natural Eye palette. It`s paraben and mineral oil free. Lip colors can be mixed to create different colors and finishes for any time of the day. Lipcolors & gloss keep lips soft and hydrated.
- Palette itself is portable enough to throw in your purse.
- Comes with a lip brush and mirror which makes it convenient for touch ups.
- Lip colors can be used as is or can be mixed.
- There is only one shimmer gloss in this palette in case you want to go for a glitter lip or skip it altogether.
- Third color in palette is the perfect shade of nude for my skin tone.
- I personally don`t care for the gold glittery gloss in the palette. I wish that it were a muted pink instead.
All in all, I rate this product a 9 out of 10. While I love the packaging itself and the colors, I don`t really like the gold glittery gloss at all. When I tried to wipe it off, a lot of glitter stayed on my lips.
Too Faced products can be purchased at Sephora Stores and http://sephora.com, Ulta and on the Too Faced website at http://www.toofacedcosmetics.com
Thank you all for reading and if you have any questions, please post them below!
**Products were sent by PR for consideration. As always, all opinions are honest!**