Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
As I mentioned in my previous post, I`ve been testing out some new nail products for you guys so if there`s something specific that you`re looking for, hopefully my reviews will help you target any sort of nail problem you`re having and bring you a solution.
In addition to having dry cuticles, I have a problem with removing them when I`m trying to give myself a quick mani. Sometimes I don`t have the time to sit with my hands in a bowl of warm water and dish soap to soak my cuticles. That can be a problem when I just want to polish my nails so they look half way decent. Well, for all you mommies (and anyone who doesn`t have the patience in general!), I have a product for you.
Nailsentials Cuticle Remover ($5.99): This gel formula is very gentle and effective at removing your cuticles. It contains Aloe and Keratin to help soften dry cuticles for easy removal in just 15 seconds. It can also be used to remove calluses.
- The biggest pro for me is the time it takes to remove the cuticles. While you have to wait 15 seconds for each nail, you can put the gel on at least 3 fingers at a time and just remove the cuticle from the first finger. By the time you get to the other fingers, the cuticles are soft enough for removal!
- The tip is slanted which makes it convenient to remove your cuticles when you`re away from home. If you`re traveling on a plane, you know that you can`t take anything that could be considered a weapon (especially your favorite cuticle removing tool). The great thing is, you won`t cut yourself either while you`re removing your cuticles!
- It doesn`t have a scent to it at all which I really appreciate especially now that I`m going into my 7th month of pregnancy.
- It comes in a squeeze tube so you can get every last drop of the product.
- The only problem I had with this product was the fact that while I was using the tip of the tube to remove my cuticles, I had to hold the tube causing me to squeeze it accidentally getting excess product all over my hand.
All in all, I rate this product a 9 out of 10. I really wanted to give this a perfect 10 because it really was effective enough to remove my cuticles. My only problem was that I wasted some product while trying to remove my cuticles. While the concept of having the actual remover part attached to the tube is convenient wherever you are, it makes for accidental messes and waste of product.
This product is available at Walmart.
Thank you all for reading and if you have any questions, please post them below.
**Products were sent by PR for consideration. I am not affiliated with the brand nor am I being compensated. All opinions are my own.**
Source link: http://www.nutranail.com