Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Happy February everyone!
I hope you`re ready for another polish brand review! As usual, I was browsing Instagram and came across another indie polish brand. What stood out to me about these polishes were the bottles and the colors. So of course I had to jump at the opportunity to try out some shades to review for you all.
Mosi Mei polishes ($15 for 15ml) : These polishes are marketed as being 5 Free, Cruelty Free and Vegan. Each of their polishes are named with different personality traits to inspire the consumer to `be hue` which I think is a cute idea!
The polishes I got are:
Proud- Opaque purple with a creme formula (no shimmer)
Kind- A metallic opaque pink (shimmer)
Youthful- Opaque cream orange with a creme formula (no shimmer)
- All colors are opaque from the get go but I still applied a second coat to make sure there were no streaks.
- The brush is the perfect size for applying polish effortlessly without having to clean up afterward.
- If you`re the kind of person who likes to display their polishes, the bottles are cute enough to put on a shelf =)
- The staying power was okay for me but it`s because my hands are in water most of the time. However if you`re the type of person who isn`t rough with your hands, I suggest buffing the shine off your nails before applying the polishes for maximum adhesion.
- The only con for me is the price. These are the kind of polishes that could be a splurge purchase if you have the money to spend.
All in all, I rate these polishes a 9 out of 10. The formulation is great because you may only need one coat with some of the polishes so if you spend the $15 to get a bottle, it`ll go a long way.
These polishes can be purchased at http://www.mosimei.com
Thank you all for reading and if you have any questions, please post them below!
**Products were provided from PR for review. I am not compensated/affiliated with the company. As always, all opinions are honest!**
Source link: http://www.mosimei.com