Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
No nail art can be created without the help of a great tool. So when I stopped by the Wildflowers nail shop today, I had to pick up a new nail art brush to help me create detailed work on my clients.
Wildflowers just recently released some new nail art brushes to cater to any nail tech or nail enthusiast`s needs. The one I picked out is more my style because I feel like I have more control like using a pen or pencil.
Mini Art Brush ($10) : This brush is perfect for writing in cursive and for creating very thin lines or dots on the nails with ease.
- The brush comes with a lid which makes it perfect for storing and traveling with it.
- The actual brush itself is so thin which is perfect for the smallest details!
- It`s very lightweight and easy to hold that you almost feel like you`re using a pencil.
- The website has clear instructions on how to clean and maintain your brush so it`ll last you a long time so long as you properly take care of it.
- The brush is decently priced in comparison to other brushes of it`s kind and quality.
No cons for this product!
All in all, I rate this brush a perfect 10! It`s the perfect size for writing words on nails and it`s so easy to use.
If you`d like to purchase this brush or even check out the other nail art brushes, you can click on this link: http://wildflowers-academy.myshopify.com/collections/art-brushes/products/mini-mini-art-brush
Thank you all for reading and if you have any questions, please post them below!
**All products were purchased with my own money**