Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I hope you all had a wonderful 4th of July watching the fireworks and having some good old fashioned bbq food! I`m back to bring you some reviews to give you an idea of what products you can try for this summer!
Meteor Eyes Baked eyeshadow in Intergalactic ($6 for .11oz): There are 7 shades to choose from to create different looks. They can be worn alone or combined with other colors for an out-of-this-world eye look!
- Since it`s a baked eyeshadow, it can be used dry or wet.
- You get a decent amount of product.
- Color pay off is alright when swatched alone without a base. When a primer or base is used, color pay off is much better.
- Even though it is overly glittery, it doesn`t look so bad when applied.
- Perfect color for a brown smokey eye.
- If you use a primer, it helps glitter to stick so it won`t budge even if you accidentally run your eyes.
- Brushes can`t pick up the color well. Best when used with fingers.
- If you don`t use a primer, color doesn`t transfer well and you get a ton of glitter fall out.
All in all, I rate this product an 8 out of 10. It`s a beautiful color in the pan and when applied over a primer. If you don`t use a primer or any other kind of base, you won`t be able to get the best swatch of color and you`ll mostly get glitter all over the place. This particular color doesn`t do well when brushes are used so to get the maximum amount of color, using your fingers would be your best bet.
Hard Candy products are available exclusively at Walmart stores and on http://walmart.com
Thanks for reading and if you have any questions, please post them below!
**Products were sent by PR for consideration. As always, all opinions are honest!**