Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I`ve never tried baked eyeshadows so when I was given the opportunity to try this one out from Hard Candy, I couldn`t wait to try it out to review for you all!
Meteor Eyes Bakes eyeshadow in Supernova ($6 for .11 oz) : Since it`s a baked eyeshadow, it can be used wet or dry. It`s available in 7 shades and has a ton of glitter in it. The shadow itself is bigger than the MAC mineralized eyeshadows so you get more bargain for your buck.
- If you`ve never tried a mineralized eyeshadow but don`t want to pay MAC prices ($20 for .08 oz of product), then this is a great alternative.
- If you`re into really glittery eyeshadows, these are jam packed with a lot of glitter and shimmer so this doesn`t disappoint.
- I found that if you don`t want to use these shadows wet, you can use colored bases underneath to add a little more depth and intensify the color.
- You can use the darker colors alone for an easy smokey eye without having to use 3-4 colors altogether.
- Because it has a clear lid, it makes it easy to see the shadow colors when you`re in a rush.
- Because it has a lot of glitter, you will get a lot of fallout. I suggest using a very sticky base on the lids so you can retain a lot of the glitter and use a tissue on your face to catch the fallout.
All in all, I rate this product a 9 out of 10. While the glitter looks beautiful in the pot, it doesn`t stick unless you use a good primer/base. Needless to say, if you want great color payoff and want the glitter to stick, it definitely is necessary to use a sticky base to intensify the color.
Hard Candy products are available exclusively at Walmart stores and on the Walmart website at http://www.walmart.com
Thanks for reading and if you have any questions, please post them below!
**All products were sent by PR for consideration. As always, all opinions are honest!**
Source link: http://www.walmart.com