Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
In addition to the Megalast lipsticks that I tried (see previous post) I got a chance to try out the Megashield lipsticks with SPF 15. If you want to know my thoughts on these lipsticks, please keep on reading!
Megashield SPF 15 (2.99): There are 13 shades to choose from so far.
- Because they contain an SPF, they`re a great alternative to lipbalms if you`re going to be outside and still want some color to your lips.
- They provide a sheer amount of color that feel moisturizing like a lipbalm.
- There are different finishes for the girl who`s looking for a hint of color or something with shimmer.
- Great for someone who doesn`t like using lipsticks or lipgloss; these have a bit of a glossy finish.
- Lipsticks doesn`t go all the way down so you have to be careful when removing and replacing the cap.
All in all, I rate these lipsticks a perfect 10! You get a good amount of color with the benefits of a lipbalm.
Wet `N` Wild is available at Walmart, Target and drugstores.
Thank you all for reading and if you have any questions, please post them below!
ENTER MY GIVEAWAY! CLICK THE LINK TO FIND OUT HOW TO ENTER: http://www.luuux.com/community/small-giveaway?blog_id=11932
**Products were sent by PR for consideration. As always, all opinions are honest!**