Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
So I`ve always been a big fan of nail polish. I`m an even bigger fan of inexpensive nail polish that has great color payoff. I`ve loved Wet `N` Wild products since highschool and these polishes give their expensive counterparts a run for their money!
Megalast Salon Nail color ($1.99): With 18 shades currently available, there is something for everyone. These are reformulated to improve flexibility, durability, wear & gloss.
~ Nail brush is wider to help distribute color evenly and quickly.
~ Free of Toluene- & formaldehyde-
~ DBP helps to keep nails from chipping the first five days.
- Darker and brighter shades are fairly opaque after first coat.
- Polish is pretty shiny on its own even without a top coat.
- If you lightly buff the surface of your nails before painting your nails, it really helps polish to adhere better so it doesn`t chip so quickly.
- Lighter shades are a little streaky with one coat so a second coat is needed to even it out.
- I noticed that after 3 days there was some chipping (especially after I took a shower). You`d probably get better results if you only applied one layer of polish and completely skip the clear top coat altogether.
All in all, I rate these polishes an 8 out of 10. I love that the brighter shades are opaque enough after the first coat but I don`t like how streaky the lighter ones are.
Wet `N` Wild products are available at Walgreens, CVS, Walmart, Target and anywhere where drugstore make up is sold.
Thanks for reading and if you have any questions, please post them below!
**Products were sent by PR for consideration. As always, all opinions are honest!**