Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
As you all may know, I have been a fan of Wet `N` Wild for quite some time so it should come as no surprise that I was more than happy to try something else out from the brand. In addition to trying out eyeliners and eyeshadows, I was pretty excited about trying the lipsticks. Wet `N` Wild came out with 6 new shades for the spring and I have 4 of them to share with you guys!
Megalast lipsticks in Dollhouse Pink, Purty Persimmon, Cherry Picking, & 24 Carrot Gold ($1.99) : These lipsticks provide 4 hour wear without fading or feathering and doesn`t cake up. With 26 shades to choose from at a bargain price, you really can`t go wrong!
- Colors are opaque; color you see in the tube comes out as is on your lips.
- These have a semi matte finish & feel moisturizing.
- Staying power is fairly decent (starts fading when you eat & drink)
- Very inexpensive so you can buy all the shades without breaking the bank.
- Lipstick itself doesn`t go down all the way so you have to be careful when removing & replacing the cap so you don`t mess it up.
All in all, I rate these lipsticks a perfect 10! I love how opaque they are and the finish is very nice. Best of all, they`re incredibly affordable!
Wet `N` Wild is available at Walmart, Target and drugstores.
Thank you all for reading and if you have any questions, please post them below!
ENTER MY GIVEAWAY! CLICK THE LINK TO FIND OUT HOW TO ENTER: http://www.luuux.com/community/small-giveaway?blog_id=11932
**Products were sent by PR for consideration. As always, all opinions are honest!**